Monday 1 June 2009

We all love a good holding pattern

Add to Technorati Favorites

So my blogging presence has been appalling of late. It's amazing how two back to back holidays can disrupt the writing flow, although I'm sure Web 2.0 puritans would not forgive such behaviour.

What have I been up to? Well, a week in Andalucia, which inspired the impending blog post "Pigged Out"; a whisky distillery tour in Scotland with the old man, "From peat to peat" shall follow; a wonderful bank holiday lunch at Moro, which will provide my first review of this favourite establishment; a dabble with Camden thai; disappointment at Belgo Nord, again.

This post clearly constitutes a holding pattern piece; but rest assured, the full flow shall follow soon.

One love to Mr Lundy who I saw recently on his way to Rome and big respects to the Lostbanhoff crew, I had an awesome Bank holiday rave courtesy of Benji and Shark.

Last thoughts: at the moment I am loving gin and tonic, but don't fall for the Tanqueray marketing hype - Bombay Sapphire rules every time (although the father-in-law-to-be-in-the-future sticks firmly to Plymouth dry gin). Our keyboard is back to front with the @ and " sign. Why? Why? Why? A creature bit me in the arm on Friday night and now my entire arm is full of inflammation and agony. I want to kill little creatures. Call me St Patrick of NW1, the biting creature purifier.

Have you listened to 'Welcome to Jam Rock'? It's on currently' I'm not convinced. Hit me with some reggae recommendations and bring on the croquet....


1 comment:

  1. Aaron - we don't like a holding pattern - put on your headphones and start tapping.

    ReplyDelete