Wednesday 1 April 2009

Not a wack job.

Add to Technorati Favorites


On Friday night, my good self and side kicks, the monster, the pixie and the attorney, went to Sushiwacka, the most excellent Japanese restaurant, located on Parkway in Camden.

I can not praise this marvellous establishment enough. By far and away the best sushi I have had in London, this place is small, cosy, super-friendly and authentic. The fish was amazingly fresh, the tempura was light yet crunchy and the udon soup tasted just like it did in Japan.

A small family run operation, this place is focused on delivering quality, at a fair price. By far and away my favourite restaurant in north London.

1 comment:

  1. Hold on, am I the monster? or the attourney? and can you explain why.

    Also no mention that I discovered the place!!!

    ReplyDelete